Monday, June 1, 2009

Summertime!

Well, it's been awhile since I've had time to blog. . . but I had to tell you all about my week of "work." My dad drove to Kansas a little over a week ago and we spent 6 days working tirelessly (okay, so my dad worked a lot harder than I did) on building a deck on my house. There was a small 4x8 porch attached to the house, but it was rotting and not too attractive. So, my pops came in and quickly designed a deck that would give me a little more space, but wouldn't protrude too far out into my yard. Anyway, I won't talk it to death; you can see for yourself the before and after shots.




So, these are the before pics. . . and now, the after. . .




What do you think?

I won't have much time to enjoy it this summer though. . . I'm headed to Romania this week with a brief stop in London on my way home. Then it's South Dakota for FCA basketball camp. And finally, Australia for three weeks in July with my mom and two good friends. I'll try to keep y'all updated with pictures after (or during) each trip. Have a wonderful summer!! Stay cool.

1 comment: