Monday, February 1, 2010

Facebook. . . Finally. . . I guess.


Well, I did it. I finally joined the Facebook world. I broke down and succumbed to the insanity. Over the Christmas break I decided it was time. I suppose the fact that my 61-year-old dad has been a Facebooker for over a year was part of the motivation. My sister helped me navigate the set up and all of the craziness with settings etc. And now, well, I'm resisting the urge to become an addict.

Addiction to Mt. Dew, mashed potatoes, McDonald's Cokes, and General Hospital. . . yes.

Addiction to Facebook. . . not yet. :)

I'm also avoiding any "friending" of my students. . . not wise, not wise at all, and I certainly don't want to know what they're posting on their home pages or each others' walls. Too much information for sure!

Anyway, for those of you who read this, well, we're probably already Facebook friends, but in case we're not. . . let me know. And we can catch up with "sound bites" of our lives. Good Times!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment